RESOURCE CENTER MISSION STATEMENT
The Resource Center exists to serve
all of the members of the Presbytery in its ministry and mission.
The Resource Center collects materials that are biblically and
theologically sound - related to Christian Gospel and the Reformed faith
and tailored to meet the needs of the people and churches it serves.
We are always open to suggestions for new resources you have found to be helpful.
Resource Center User Needs Survey
All members of churches within the bounds of Newton Presbytery
are eligible to borrow items from the Presbytery Resource Center.
THIS IS YOUR LIBRARY!
Our library exists to serve you in your mission and ministry, and is funded by your Per Captia offering.
· Each borrower is responsible for the item signed out from the Resource Center.
· Replacement costs are expected when damage occurs or item is lost.
· Items may be borrowed for a period of one month.
· Renewal is possible by email or calling the Resource Center or Presbytery office.
· Materials may be reserved ahead by calling or emailing the Resource Center.
· Requests can be made by telephone for office or Presbytery meeting pick-up.
We appreciate items being returned in a timely manner so items can be kept in circulation.
TO BORROW: Each item in the Resource Center has a library card in a pocket. You simply fill in the borrowing date, your name and your church. Leave the filled out card in the box provided on the wooden card catalog file. It’s that’s easy! We only ask that you please print in case the office needs to contact you when another request is made for the resource you borrowed.
TO RETURN: There is a crate provided under the wooden card catalog file for returns. Simple! Just leave your items there to be processed by the Resource Center staff. We ask that you DO NOT remove items from this crate. A return crate is also provided at each Presbytery meeting for returns.